WSO2 Microservices Framework for Java (MSF4J) 1.0 released
We are pleased to announce the release of WSO2 Microservices Framework for Java (WSO2 MSF4J) 1.0.0. The distribution, source and tag location for this release is available here.
WSO2 MSF4J provides a lightweight, high performance microservices runtime in addition to a very simple programming model for developing Java based microservices.
This release of WSO2 MSF4J includes the following key features. For further details please see the documentation and WSO2 MSF4J product page.
- Annotation based definition of microservices
- High performance Netty based transport
- WSO2 Developer Studio based tooling for microservices development starting from a Swagger API definition
- HTTP request and response streaming
- Custom interceptors
- Support for metrics and visualization of metrics using WSO2 Data Analytics Server (WSO2 DAS) dashboards
- Support for securing microservices
- Integration with Mustache rendering engine
- Comprehensive samples demonstrating how to develop microservices based solutions
How you can contributeYou can find instructions on how to contribute at ourdocumentation site.If you have any suggestions or are interested in WSO2 MSF4J 1.0.0 discussions, please join the email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org lists.
Reporting IssuesWe encourage you to report issues and documentation errors regarding WSO2 MSF4J 1.0.0 through the public issue tracking system.
Thanks,WSO2 MSF4J Team