How To Clean Your Vaporizer Pen: Maintenance Guide
A liquid vaporizer pen works best when it is properly cleaned. Daily use of Vape pen builds up residue on the battery and inside the tank. For long-term usage and performance of your vape pen, regular maintenance is important. Additionally, keeping your vape pen components clean ensure that you get maximum flavors every time when you use it.
To help you maintaining your vape device neat and clean go through this below-mentioned Vape pen maintenance guide-
Parts of a Vape Device
It is important for you to first of all understand about available components of your vape pen. Here below are three most important parts of a vape pen which are responsible for its working.
A pen-style vaporizer is usually made of three essential components which are-
The Tank- It is responsible for holding e-liquid and is combined with atomizer as a single unit.
The Battery- It is the power source of the unit.
The coil- It is a heating element which converts e-liquid into vapor.
When to clean your vape device-
If your device is not giving you the performance which you want then make sure to rinse and clean your vaping device every time before you change flavors. Cleaning vape pen before adding new flavor will also not affect the newly added flavor taste. It is important to note that, for keeping your vape pen clean, you must make a habit to clean it once in a week.
How to clean a vape tank
We want maximum flavor when we buy new e-liquids. But having a good taste of flavor is only possible if you clean your device in a better way. Let’s have a look how to clean a vape pen with simple rinse and alcohol-
The Simple Rinse-
- First of all, fill a bowl with warm water.
- Now detach tank from the mod.
- Dispose of any e-liquid remaining in the tank
- Now, completely disassemble your tank.
- Next, Place tank components into a bowl.
- Wash tank components in water. If the tank is extremely dirty, a few drops of dish soap will be helpful to clean it properly.
- Dry off each component with a paper towel.
- Now dry it for around ten to fifteen minutes.
- At the end, reassemble tank and device.
The Deep Clean — Cleaning Vape Tank with Alcohol
- For cleaning vape tank with alcohol, first of all, detach tank from a mod and dispose of any e-liquid remaining in the tank.
- Completely disassemble your tank.
- Use High-proof and non-flavored vodka which works best as a solvent to help break down e-juice deposits from the vape box tank.
- Now, dampen a cloth or paper towel with the vodka and scrub any tough areas until the tank is completely clean.
- Next, wipe and rinse with warm water.
- Let stand and air dry for 10–15 minutes.
- At last, reassemble tank and device.
How to replace vape coils?
Coils have a huge influence on flavor, and the more you vape, the more often you’ll need to change your coil. Changing your coil is simply just another part of successful vape pen care. If you want to learn about coil building go through this article: Guide to Build your Coil
Some signs that your coil may need to be changed are-
- You are experiencing a “burnt” taste even after thoroughly cleaning it.
- Your atomizer is having leakage issues.
- It is visually dark, crusted or damaged.
- You are experiencing decreased vapor production.
Steps to change coils-
- First of all, remove the tank from a device.
- Next, discard any remaining e-liquid.
- Now, twist the coil to the left to unscrew it from the tank.
- Next, screw in the new coil.
- At the end, reattach tank to a device.
Pro Vape Maintenance Tips-
Some of the most important pro tips for maximizing the performance of your device are-
Maintain the e-liquid level- Don’t allow your tanks to remain dry. Make sure there is always enough e-liquid in your tank during operation. Also, don’t overfill the tank by adding e-liquid all the way to the top either.
Keep your vape juice in the right environment- Don’t expose your e-liquid to any extreme temperatures or leave it in the direct sunlight. Extreme heat will make your vape juice thin which reduce its performance.
Store your vaporizer safely- When not in use, find somewhere safe to store your device to minimize any mishaps.
Follow these above-mentioned guidelines and you’ll be sure to maximize your vape experience on every hit, and generate the maximum flavor each and every time you change your e-liquid.