Here you go with Stripe Payment Gateway and PHP
Why and how the Stripe Payment Gateway is combined with PHP. Take a look.
- A payment gateway that is prevalent in web industry. It can be integrated into the web application by using the API.
- Php development company observes that it saves time and reduces cost to the larger perspective.
- It provides a security over the sensitivity of data. So now you have something strong that keeps a watch on your information.
- Php developers should stay ensured that the server has at least PHP 5.3. Also see if the HTTPS is being activated along with the Stripe API library.
- Clients upload the checkout page which is well secured and puts the data.
- The Stripe server gets a AJAX request as soon as the client clicks the buy or purchase button.
- The token is sent back by the Stripe server.
- The server accepts the form along with the token that was sent back.
- Server considers the token and the client or customer has to pay accordingly.