Canada Visitors Can Get Vietnam Visa On Arrival Stamped At Greenvisa.io
Do you want to travel Vietnam without go to the embassy to get visas? Visa on arrival is the convenient way to get. There has been good news for visitors around the world, who wants to travel in Vietnam, 40 countries will be entitled to apply for visa on arrival starting on 1St February, Canada is one of them. With the new policy about visas of government, Canada citizens can get visas by using visas online.
Canadians can access to https://greenvisa.io — traveling agency that focuses on several traditional services at Vietnam International Airport for all citizens of foreign countries over the world — to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival.
While using visas service of Greenvisa, four advantages that foreign visitors can get:
• Fast Processing: Visa approvals will be sent to your email address within 48 hours (normal), 4–8 hours (urgent), or 0.5–4 hours (in case of emergency).
• Reasonable: The agency offers users the transparent, affordable service fee without hidden charges.
• 24/7 Support: So you can contact us anytime you need help with sending a question about the service, guarantee information, special requests, and more. Our Customer Service is here to answer your questions.
• Money back Guarantee: Greenvisa will refund the cost of your package if you are unable to carry out your trip in case of the visa is declined by officers.
With GreenVisa, Canada travelers just need to follow a simple procedure that contains four steps to obtain Vietnam Visa Canada:
• Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. Their e-visa application can also be proceeded by providing their latest taken photo and passport copy at the email: support@Greenvisa.io.
• Step 2: Confirm and pay for service fee. You can payment through Mastercard, Paypal or Visa credit/debit card, and the company only charge for the successful application
• Step 3: Get approval letter and prepare for getting visa on arrival
• Step 4: Get your visa on arrival. When arrival to Vietnam International Airports (Hanoi, Da Nang or Hochiminh), you present all things in the prepared package passport, visa approval letter, two passports sized photos.
Greenvisa’s service can help you save time, save money. Moreover, it is especially useful for those who are currently staying far away from available Vietnam Embassy or Consulates in Canada.
For more specific information, stop by Greenvisa.io.