What is a fulfilling career?
Sự nghiệp viên mãn?
Original and full version: https://80000hours.org/articles/job-satisfaction/#summary
To find a fulfilling career, do what contributes to the world.
When asked to imagine their dream job, people often think of work that’s well paid, easy, and involves their interests. But this view of the ideal career isn’t supported by the evidence. We reviewed what science says about job satisfaction, and found the key factors to look for are:
1. Work you’re good at
2. Work that helps others
3. Engaging work that lets you enter a state of flow
4. Colleagues you get on with
5. A job that meets your basic needs, like fair pay and reasonable hours.
6. A job that fits with the rest of your life.
We sum this up with our motto for a fulfilling career: do what contributes.
1. Làm việc mình giỏi.
2. Việc có thể giúp người khác.
3. Công việc cuốn hút.
4. Có đồng nghiệp thân thiện, hòa hợp.
5. Thỏa mãn các nhu cầu cơ bản, như trả lương công bằng, giờ giấc hợp lý.
6. Phù hợp với phần còn lại của cuộc sống.
HÃY LÀM NHỮNG VIỆC ĐÓNG GÓP CHO THẾ GIỚI.