10 Things I Bet You Didn’t Know
- 11% of people are left handed
- the average person falls asleep in 7 minutes
- 8% of people have an extra rib
- the 3 most common languages in the world are Mandarin Chinese, Spanish and English
- the smallest bones in the human body are found in your ear
- Switzerland eats the most chocolate equating to 10 kilos per person per year
- money is the number one thing that couples argue about
- when lightning strikes it can reach up to 30,000 degrees celsius (54,000 degrees fahrenheit)
- honey is the only natural food which never spoils
- that you burn more calories eating celery than it contains (the more you eat the thinner you become)
Don’t feel down I didn’t know these facts either and yes I was bored when I typed these facts. Yes you must be bored too to read this but it’s okay great minds think a like so enjoy.
If you did know these facts well it sucks for you that you came to this article hoping to learn something new. The good news is it’s a great reminder and well you might got a great laugh out of what I’m saying or I made you mad for you having to reading this well like they say knowledge is power. Did you know that I was going to write all of this? I bet you didn’t!!! Did you know I’m sarcastic? Well you do now.
I hope these fun facts made your day. Now go read some more of my articles and tell me what you think. Did you know? I’m waiting so hurry up read, read, read…….