HOW TO MAKE A WHITEBOARD ANIMATION
- Why animate? / What is the historical context of animating?
The first and most important thing to mention is the relatively recent invention of video advertising (also known as video marketing). Five years ago, there was no such thing as video advertising. Instead of just existing, Video Ads can now be created for a fraction of the cost and distributed for free or for a fraction of the cost of a traditional television advertisement. It is then distributed to audiences that are so targeted that you could easily reach people who enjoy eating spaghetti and watching Game of Thrones at the same time. Here are some mind-blowing statistics to consider:
- YouTube is visited by one out of every two people who uses the internet today. That is a colossal explosion!
- Facebook video views surpassed all other types of online video views (with the exception of YouTube) when they launched the service six months ago.
- Only a few months ago, Twitter began offering online video streaming services.
Online targeted cheap video advertising opportunities are becoming increasingly available, with examples including Hulu, CBS, Netflix (which will do it soon), ESPN (Sling), and I could go on and on.
- According to Forestor, if you include a video in your search, you are 53 times more likely to appear on the first page of Google than if you do not.
Online video viewership is outpacing advertising spending by a two-to-one margin, according to Comscore statistics from 2010.
Last but not least, according to The Abderdeen Group, 65 percent of companies experience higher marketing-generated revenue on the same amount of visitors when using video. This is due to higher conversion and response rates when using video.
2. Putting Your Message Together
Most of our companies have stated their message so many times in under 2 minutes that they no longer feel the need to rewrite it in the first place. Instead, they need to know whether their message should be packaged as A) a storey, B) a diagram, C) a metaphor, or D) by simply telling you what they want to tell you. An experienced studio can assist you in determining the most effective means of communicating your message.
If you are unsure of what you want to say, here is a simple boilerplate outline to get you started. Making a promotional video or creating an internal HR video follows the same general outline, no matter what type of video you’re making.
1. What is the issue that your viewer is experiencing? This should be stated as soon as possible.
2. What is the solution to this problem? In most cases, it’s about your company, your product, or your message. This should be stated as soon as possible.
3. Outline a few points that explain why your product is the solution to the problem. Is it protected by a patent? Is this something you do?
4. The Call to Action — This is typically your.com website address or your phone number. 5.
If you require the services of a script writer, there are hundreds of thousands of highly qualified individuals available. They also provide value that is far greater than what they charge, in my opinion. Our studio can assist you in making the necessary connections.
It’s a little known fact that you can comfortably speak 140 words in one minute.
50 percent of our viewers stay for the entire two-minute broadcast. Why? Because our animations take the viewer on a journey, they are more engaging. That is, it has a straightforward narrative structure that is simple to follow, and it poses the dramatic question “what will happen next?”
Two minutes is also appropriate because video advertising is far more targeted today than it was ten years ago, and ad space is significantly less expensive than it was then. Advertising is designed to appeal to a very specific group of people. If your audience is a captive audience or if they have a compelling reason to watch your video, it is acceptable to go over two minutes in length. If you have a limited advertising budget, opting for 30 seconds is a good choice.
3. How will your animation be made available to the public?
In addition to being available on your website, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, animations can be played at conferences or in private meetings with a laptop, or even one-on-one using a smartphone to reach a large number of people for free. There are also low-cost paid forms of distribution, such as news websites, popular blogs, cable, Buzzfeed, and casual games, amongst others. It is critical to consider how your video will be distributed because the content of your message is highly dependent on your target audience and the method by which they will arrive at your video. It’s important to remember that advertisements can now be distributed to audiences as small as a few thousand people.
4. Can you describe the procedure?
You must first communicate your message, which is the most significant and most important step. We can assist you in developing your message from simple ideas to a tangible manifestation. The following are the other major milestones:
- A couple of storyboards
- Detailed storyboards
- Storyboards that are in motion
- First impressions Then there’s animation.
- Animation of the final product
5. What is the best way to create a whiteboard video? or What are the mechanics of the situation?
There are three methods to choose from: 1.2.3. Our studio employs all of the aforementioned approaches, plus a few extras… ;-)
To create a genuine Whiteboard Video, you’ll need the following materials: — A video camera with high resolution. A tripod and a whiteboard are required. The use of bright global lighting (from all directions) and video editing software is recommended.
1. Tracing the image with a pencil — Lightly trace the image with a pencil. Make a video of yourself drawing over the top of the image. To get rid of the pencil marks, import the video into a video editing programme and increase its contrast by a small amount. And there you have it: magic.
2. Drawing the image first, then erasing it Make sure it’s perfect, then delete it. Insert it into your video editing software and reverse the frames of the footage. And there you have it: magic.
3. Software — To create the animation, use an animation programme such as Video Scribing or AfterEffects. Obviously, you would have to purchase that software, which leads us to….
6. How much does it set you back?
Video scribing software costs $500, plus the time you put into it. It is a programme that makes use of a static image of a hand as well as clipart images. This method is not unique, though we believe it has a slightly higher value than a Power Point presentation due to its simplicity. This software is not utilised by us.
Adobe AfterEffects is the industry standard software, and it is the software that is used to create national commercials for television networks. It will cost you $1200. It’s the system that my studio employs. Keep in mind that this will cost you between $500 and $1600 in addition to your time. The most significant expense is your time.
With an average rate of $5000 per minute, the animations produced by our studio range in price from $1200 to $15,000 per minute. The audio, storyboards, animation, and video are all included from start to finish. What is included in the price? It’s all done during artist hours. What amount of time and how many artists do you want to devote to your project are important considerations. How much thought have you put into it? Contrary to popular belief, it takes time to think things through. When companies spend $15,000 to even millions of dollars on animation, what are they hoping to achieve? For the simple reason that they want to project the image of a company that is both professional and one step ahead of the competition. Contrary to popular belief, staying ahead of the competition necessitates spending money.
Social Bookmarking - folkd.com
Social bookmarking with folkd.com allows you to save your favorite links online and access them from anywhere at any…
asiaicicle3 | Ultimate-Guitar.Com
asiaicicle3 profile, shots and blogs at Ultimate-Guitar.Com | Guitar Community
Unable to handle request
Teams are disabled ©2022 University of California SETI@home and Astropulse are funded by grants from the National…
Making technology work for you. Discuss how technology integrates into your life at Best Buy Support.