My original slides were not much to look at other than a nice render. So, after receiving feedback from my group I did a whole make over for my slides, including the initial render.
Slide 1 changes:
- Changed the font of the text to compliment the slide and my render of the L/C Meter.
- Put in some key words and highlighted them.
- Created an overall layout for the slide.
- Added a second image to go with the first one.
- Took the giant paragraph in from the original slide and summarized it into points.
Slide 2 changes:
- Redesigned the render for my L/C Meter. Added a feature I forgot to add to the original, a car charger.
- Put a silhouette car behind the meter to give some more perspective/scale.
- Summarized paragraph in original slide into points.
- Put my artist signature in the bottom left corner.
- Organized and laid out the information to match the style of slide one.
Wednesday, 11/28: Outline/timeline due, complete and post new story.
Friday, 11/30: Start working on/updating slides based on feedback. Post updated slides to folder.
Saturday, 12/1: Start working on and creating story board.
Sunday, 12/2: Finish storyboard and set up things to make a video. Record video and post to youtube.
Monday, 12/3: Work on blog.
Tuesday, 12/4: finalize blog and post.