Village Global Is Hiring a Software Developer & Data Analyst
Village Global is a venture capital firm headquartered in San Francisco. We are currently seeking a full stack developer with strong analytical skills. As the technologist on our team, you’ll refine and execute our software and data strategies.
You can apply here.
The ideal candidate is curious, resourceful, practical, and service-oriented toward founders in our portfolio. You must take pride in building solutions end-to-end and enjoy continually improving our software tools, data, and workflows.
- Strong technical background — 3+ years of minimum work experience.
- Ability to architect data models that best fit project requirements.
- Ability to develop scalable data pipelines from disparate data sources.
- Ability to identify and integrate new software tools or datasets to inform business decisions.
- Comfort working with different APIs and data formats.
- Full stack application development with focus on best practices and sustainable software design.
- Ability to handle end-to-end application infrastructure utilizing cloud providers.
- Metrics-driven approach to continuous improvement.
- Strong communication skills.
- Interest in startups, venture capital and investing.
- Experience building consumer web applications, including UX/UI, a plus.
Current Technology Stack
Application infrastructure (AWS)
- EC2 + Elastic Beanstalk for application deployment
- RDS for database
- Route53 for DNS management
- S3 for cloud storage
- Git for codebase version control
- HTML / CSS
- Express.js / Handlebars
- SQL (sequelize)
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please apply on LinkedIn.
Thanks for reading!
Stay connected with Village Global on: