How to Become More Charismatic
Charisma refers to a rare trait found in certain human personalities usually including extreme charm and a magnetic quality of personality or appearance along with powerfully sophisticated personal communicability and persuasiveness.
The people who easily draw the attention and admiration of others.
To become Charismatic you need:
- Open body posture, hands away from face when talking, stand up straight, relax.
- Develop a genuine smile, nod when talk, maintain eye contact.
3. In a group be comfortable as leader, move around to appear enthusiastic, lean slightly forward and look at all parts of group
4. Be clear in speech, fluent, force full and articulate evoke imagery
5. This requires a special spiritual power or personal quality that gives an individual influence or authority over large no. of people.
Charismatic individuals generally project unusual calmness, confidence, assertiveness, dominance, authenticity, focus, always possess superb communications and authorial skills.
Take Away: Observe Your Own Charisma. Assess people whom you feel project charisma. Identify positive traits of people with charisma that you can imitate, But in your own way of course. Always Be true to yourself. Just becoming more aware of charisma within yourself.
Created by: Vinita Bhandari http://getdigitalpartner.com/