Top 10 most Adventurous and Mysterious books for youngsters
“Books are like a mirror that shows what you already have” — These are very common word but has a deeper meaning. Student life is the most important part of human life. It is the period of pure joy and happiness, because the mind of a student is empty and tension free where they have to add their life experience. In this period,the character of teens is built. So, it is called the developmental stage of life. Every student should try his best to make the best use of his student life. In Today’s world each and every child is busy with technology such as mobile phones, laptops, tabs, computers etc. which has more disadvantage over advantages for teens.
But, a book is the footprints of man’s life and the life in nature. Every page of a great book is a warehouse of man’s best and noblest thoughts. This are not only lines but facts which are running from the older time. From my point of view every child should have the habit of reading books. For the development this habit they should start reading books regularly especially Young teens (Above 10-year-old) should read a new book every day. This can happen only if the parents help their child for the development reading habit.
Parents generally gift electronic games, mobile phones, tabs, video games etc. but what they should actually gift is the variety of books that will give exposure to young teens to a wide range of language features and vocabulary. Not only this Books provides basic knowledge but also inspiration, thought and reflection and the Stories provoke curiosity and discussion making skills. You may think that teens should only read inspirational books but you all know that teens might never concentrate about these kinds of books. So maybe they would distract their mind towards televisions cartoon or video games. With my experience we should provide them adventurous and mysterious books, no doubt these book may not contain Spirituals and Moral values but Sitting down with a book can stimulate imagination and help to develop a respect for art and writing.
“Children are made readers in the laps of their parents” — This beautiful lines are said by Emilie Buchwald So, Here I’m going to acknowledge you about the Such 10 books full of adventure and attractive.
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling has wrote Seven bestselling series of fantasy Stories. The novel chronicle the life of young wizard and his friend. This is the series of many genres fantasy drama coming of ages and British school story which include mystery, thriller, adventure, horror and romance. This book concentrates the young teens to develop reading habit and broaden their imaginations.
2. The Lord of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien is a trilogy is the most widely read and influential fantasy of all the time, it’s a one of the most memorable and beloved tales ever told. The Lord of the Rings trilogy is essential reading novel for who love classic literature.
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen is one of the most popular novels of all time — tells the story of five unmarried daughters of Mr. Bennett’s whose life changes when eligible Mr. Bingley and his status-conscious friend, Mr. Darcy, have moved into their neighborhood. This novel is classic literature and will entertain readers of all ages.
4. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens is the Dickens best novel is about the growth of the orphaned pip who do dirty work but dreamed to be gentlemen — and one day, he found himself under certain circumstances in possession of “great expectations.” This book encourages the teens to make the perfect goal in life and expectations to achieve their destination. This book is full of poverty, prison ship and fight to the death.
5. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier is Bestseller between its publication in 1938 and 1965. This is the story of Mrs. Danvers who luckily got the Rebecca appointment book which revealed the Rebecca’s appointment with a doctor on the date of her death. This is the thrilling novel about story of Rebecca fighting with her life. To know her secret of her life must read the book and will excite the all age reader.
6. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien is a timeless classic, this story is all about the adventurous life of the Bilbo Baggins who’s size is the half of the normal human size and the wizard Gandalf. This book is mysterious and seems interesting to the teenagers. Movie also directed based on this novel but public reviews says its more interesting while reading. Heroism is the central theme of the story that is mostly be loved by children.
7. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald is one of the great classics of twentieth-century literature. The story told by the Nick Carraway who is the Gatsby’s neighbor, a young and mysterious millionaire lover of Daisy Buchanan. This novel also become the part of the film glamor, if you have seen it so you can understand what move is about sacrifice and madness of love but on other hand it shows the love can be achieving with simplicity.
8. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer is the bestseller collection of 4 sets is full of mysterious characters. the books have gained more than millions reviews and popular all around the world. The series is most popular among young adults. The four Twilight books has set record of biggest sell in 2008 on The USA Today Best-Selling Books list. It’s a love story book with lots of creative character like vampire, werewolf and human.
9. Insurgent by Veronica Roth is the bestselling sequel of Divergent which principled that one choice can destroy you. This book is full of thrills, rich with twists, heartbreaks, romance, and powerful insights about human nature. Insurgent begins a mere hour after Divergent ends. This is the Science friction for young adult.
10. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan is the five series novel has been on The New York Times Bestseller list of children’s book for 223 weeks. The first two series of this book has been fame of Hollywood box office. It is for readers who wanna experience of Percy’s thrilling adventures. Those who love the mysterious characters and power which never exist.