5 Awesome Apps You Must Download Now
Reading about apps and startups everyday, I’ve come across some really interesting products. Ill go through 5 apps I feel are well designed and provide a great service.
Monzo is an app-only bank. Its smart and intelligent. It is what a bank should be. Monzo has some great features which you won’t see in many traditional banking apps.
- Instant spending notifications
- Zero fees, even abroad
- Managing your budget
- Freeze or unfreeze your card
- Send money to a friend with a single swipe
- 24/7 Customer service support
- …and many more
In 2016 more than £21million was spent abroad in over 150 countries using Monzo.
Forget carrying all of your loyalty cards. Store them in the Stocard app and save your wallet space.
- Store all your loyalty cards in one app
- Quick an easy setup adding cards
- Exclusive offers and coupons
- Save and backup your cards
Meetup brings people together in thousands of cities to do more of what they want to do in life. Follow different groups based on what you have a passion for; tech, cooking, photography, sports, startups, marketing and many more. I love using this app and use it to find meetups related to building startups.
- Explore wide range of groups and events to attend
- Discover local meetups close to you
- Connect with people who share your interests
Founded by Napster co-founder Sean Parker, Airtime lets you create a ‘room,’ invite others to join it and drop in any kinds of media. It has integrations with the likes of Youtube to Spotify for everyone in the chat to drop photos, videos and music.
- Live group video with friends
- Watch and listen to videos and music together
- With the tap of 1 button go live with friends
- Integrated with YouTube, Spotify, Vimeo, Giphy, Vevo and more.
- Watch, listen and share with friends at once.