How to Replace Curtains
1. Measure the width and height of your window.
2. Remove the old curtain for betterment of your window
3. Remove the screw from the wall and curtain rod brackets.
4. Measure 3 inches from the window and mark on the wall. Where you want to install the new curtain rod mounting bracket.
5. You need to hold mounting brackets on the point and mark the screw hall up to the wall by a pencil.
6. Drill on the pencil marks.
7. Drive the screw into the wall with an electronic screwdriver and install the other in the same way.
8. Please ensure that all brackets are in level. If they aren’t level, loosen the top screws and tighten the bottom screws to lower a bracket, until they are in level.
9. Remove any end pieces from the curtain rod. Set the new curtains onto the rods.
10. Put the curtain rod onto the mounting brackets or tilt the angled and snap it in place.
And alternately if you are in Gurgaon you may ask https://www.mofurnishings.com/ for widest fabric selection & end to end installation.