How to add new fields to user signup page in WSO2 API Manager Store?
The signup page fields are populated from the user claims. If you want to add new fields in the signup page in the API Manager store, then you have to make the claims mandatory.
Here are the steps
- Login to the carbon management console of API Manager. (http://<server_ip>:9443/carbon)
- Click on Main → Claims → List
- Click on Edit next to the claim that you want
- Then mark the claim as required
- Then go to the API Manager Store sign up page and you will see that the claim is added as a mandatory field.