Spotify is a fantastic digital music service with millions of popular songs. You can enjoy your favorite music or podcasts wherever you are. However, if you want to listen to Spotify abroad you might be surprised but Spotify is blocked in some countries. How to unblock Spotify abroad? We have a simple and secure solution! Just use vpn for Spotify and bypass Spotify region lock.
Spotify and VPN
VPN or virtual private network change your IP address and lets to avoid country’s geo restrictions.
This is a simple, secure and reliable solution to use Spotify abroad.
All you need is get your VPN account data and setup VPN connection on your device.
After that you can connect to VPN anytime you want to change Spotify region and listen to your favorite songs.
If you are a big fan of Spotify and going abroad you need to check if Spotify is available in the country where you are going to trip. Below you can see the list of the countries where Spotify is not available:
- British Virgin Islands
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Papa New Guinea
- St Kitts & Nevis
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad & Tobago
But with VPN you can unblock Spotify in any country.
How to Unblock Spofity Step by Step
Aeroshield is another great vpn provider for Spotify.
VPN Spotify iPhone
To listen to Spotify abroad on your iPhone you need to setup VPN on your iOS device.
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your iPhone or iPad please follow the next instructions:
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.