Business Incubator Program starting soon at the Bay Area Entrepreneur Center
The Bay Area Entrepreneur Center is launching its first intensive entrepreneur incubator program. We are excited to welcome guest instructor Leah Goold-Haws to our inaugural Business Incubator Program starting October 11, 2016.
This 10- week program is meant to provide focused training that assists entrepreneurs in identifying powerful and actionable ways to move their efforts forward and actually grow their business. Leah Goold-Haws is founder of LGH Marketing/Strategy, Know Opportunity board game developer, and current director of the Center for International Trade Development for the Los Angeles region.
• Go from idea to execution — what does it really take?
• Make prototypes and do market testing — how to get feedback without slowing momentum.
• Learn adaptability & brand expansion — how to create your own opportunities.
• Create marketing & brand building from scratch — how to build and grow a global audience.
• Find finances and funding — how to grow from zero, use non-traditional capital & be creative.
• Get sourcing overseas — from manufacturers to partners, how to determine partnerships that work.
• Find out the cost of doing business — what does it take to market, package, ship, procure, import and other hidden fees.
• Learn how the smallest of business can grow revenues from foreign markets.
Participants for the program should be active entrepreneurs with the desire and ability to grow an existing business.
PLUS….hands-on training to walk you through e-commerce, social media, market research and more.
PLUS….guest speakers. Meet industry experts who will provide insights and expertise to assist you on the way.
PLUS….regular mentoring sessions to support your time out of class.
PLUS….access to online course materials, resources and assignments to keep the momentum going and keep you on target.
Click here to register.