In the past few weeks. I’ve been doing some serious work at @GNU with Raphael Mack Here is what I’ve done so far.
- initial eclipse plug-in architecture
- added a perspective view and custom navigation(Project Explorer)
- added GUI for the creation of a new Liberty Eiffel project.
- added project creation behavior, project nature and folder structure
- continued work on the custom navigation
- defined the project file type extension ( .e class) for the src folder
- write test for work done up till this point.
- added navigation pop-up menus(New, Refresh, Properties)
- added behavior for the custom navigation pop-up menus
Any ways I will need to fix this to view other Eclipse projects since Eiffel will work hand-in-gloves with C.
- started the implementation of the Eiffel editor (writing the language grammar) with syntax highlighting.