What can an iPhone 4 do?
the way it was
- AppStore (US/CN)
- FaceTime (Video/Audio)
- Baidu Map
- Sogou input method
- other iOS 5 limit: no control centre, etc.
- ShadowSocks in Cydia, a better path to cross the wall
- double press the power button to light the flashlight
- springboard gesture, better than iOS control centre
- AppStore (UK)
- Built-in Google map, the main reason I stick to iOS 5
- Find Friends (target to longitude/latitude)
- Notesy (alternative solution to sync notes among different platforms)
- QQ music (old version gets extra privilege)
It is my very first idevice, a prison-broken iOS 5.1.1 iPhone 4, still running quite smoothly today. Since I have got such a big i-family, this handy and tiny toy is at least better than an android alien I guess. Old version apps can be downloaded through the Charles proxy tool and installed through iTunes or Tongbu assistant.