Philips Saeco RI9376/04 Aroma Espresso Machine Review
Philips Saeco RI9376/04 Aroma Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel Review — Is It Worth The Buy?
Loving a good espresso in the morning? Welcome to my club! If you do not like the idea of waiting and preparing everything before heading to work only to get a coffee, perhaps you also consider getting your own espresso machine at home. What can be more exciting than that? Have a hot coffee whenever you feel like, without the discomfort of going out to get one. But then, if you fail to do your homework, chances are your first purchase will not necessarily be the most comfortable one. I picked a random espresso and cappuccino maker from a local store, only to regret my choice — bad taste and a pretty low functionality. But then, I took it for a lesson — you get what you pay for.
My latest addition is different though. I went through more manufacturers and brands before deciding on one in particular. This is how I found Philips Saeco RI9376/04 Aroma Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel. It is quite versatile and can prepare more drinks, but it also seems durable and well built. I am confident in making a good choice, especially as I actually picked a well rated product. Now, what should you know about it?
Also Read: Best Home Espresso Machine under 100
Philips Saeco Aroma Drinks and Versatility
You should not opt for a sophisticated espresso machine with more options if you only drink espresso. But if you have more people in your family, chances are some of them would like a latte or cappuccino sometimes too. The same goes for your guests. Philips Saeco RI9376/04 Aroma Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel is traditional, but it also produces more drinks. As you gain experience, you can create more versatile drinks as well.
It has a frothing device that can be used to prepare some thick foam out of milk, not to mention hot chocolate drinks. Of course, there are a few movements and skills to get in order to come up with thick results, but a little dedication will provide all the diversity you require. Despite the small and compact size, this model can do anything for you.
- Can prepare more types of drinks
- Comes with a powerful pump
- Easy to maintain
- Milk frothing device
- Compact construction
- Operation is slowed down after preparing more than four or five cups of coffee
- Owner’s manual is quite ambiguous
Philips Saeco RI9376/04 Aroma Pump and Boiler
Unlike other espresso machines in this segment, the Philips Saeco RI9376/04 Aroma Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel is designed with professionalism in mind. The pump is way more powerful than in other units. The 15 bar pump can prepare your drinks in no time, with no hassle at all. At the same time, the pressurized portafilter is pod adaptable, which makes it even more versatile.
The boiler is less likely to quit on you too soon. Plus, it looks nice as well and contributes to the overall experience. It is entirely made of stainless steel. Keeping it in the best possible shape will never be a problem. After all, cleaning stainless steel is a breeze. Just get a slightly wet cloth and get to work. Many parts are also removable for a simple maintenance.
Philips Saeco RI9376/04 Aroma Espresso Machine General Specifications
- Measures 10x8x11.8 inches
- Weighs 12.9 pounds
- 15 bar pump
- Can produce more drinks
- High degree of adjustability
- Pannarello milk frothing device
- Steam and hot water wand
- Cup warming top
- Easy maintenance
- Stainless steel design
- Removable parts for easy maintenance
- Intuitive control panel
Philips Saeco Aroma Maintenance and Extra Features
Given the metallic construction of the Philips Saeco RI9376/04 Aroma Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel, cleaning and maintenance will never cause any problems at all. A wet cloth is usually more than enough to get the job done. At the same time, some of the parts can be removed and washed individually under running water. The drip tray is usually the most exposed part. The water tank is yet another detachable part. In other words, filling the machine up is comfortable, so you do not have to use any small funnels or special cups.
As for extra features, the milk frothing device carries the exclusive Pannarello quality standards. You can use the wand for both steam and hot water. The top of the espresso machine has room for four or five cups, depending on their size. The respective surface also keeps cups warm. Even if this is the first time you use as espresso machine, the intuitive control panel will make it piece of cake.
Philips Saeco RI9376/04 Aroma Espresso Machine Customer Reviews and Scores
I found more than 170 reviews for this Philips Saeco espresso machine. It is well rated at 3.8 out of 5 stars. Just like or any other things in commerce, you might find a few complaints too, but 65% of all buyers have given it maximum scores.
- Wave: “This is exactly what I needed. I get a creamy espresso, but I also know that this model will resist for a lifetime. It’s sturdy and heavy-duty. It’s definitely a hit!”
- Rimmy: “This model is a tank in the espresso industry. It could have been a bit better though. For example, I removed the plastic tip on the wand because it’s too long for my cups. Other than that, I just can’t complain about its quality. Good buy.”
- Dominic: “The espresso is creamy and tasty, but these machines are not meant to last forever. My pump died after 13 months and had to replace it. One year later, the heater died, yet the machine still lasted more than my previous models.”
- KitchenAid KES0503ER Nespresso, Empire Red
- DeLonghi ECAM22110SB Compact Automatic Cappuccino, Latte and Espresso Machine
- Nespresso D50-US-OR-NE Espresso Maker, Pure Orange
- SAECO HD8857/47 Philips Exprellia EVO Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
- KRUPS EA8250 Espresseria Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
In the end, Philips Saeco RI9376/04 Aroma Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel is certainly a good choice for any home. It is just as helpful for a small office, as long as it is not abused. Drinks are creamy and delicious, while its versatility will pleasantly surprise users.