Warrantech Announces Brand-new Service Network Updates
Warrantech is satisfied to publicize we’ve made a couple of up-dates in our service network, begining with a whole new field service network management team. Productive quickly, David Velasquez will provide increased partnering in addition to immediate support as the West Regional Manager, together with Brian Schlepp, Central Regional Manager, and also Brian Weaver, East Regional Manager.
We’ve been also excited about the particular inclusion of software programs from ServicePower, who’ll supply mobile workforce supervision tools to push effectiveness as well as streamline precisely how Warrantech dispatches service centers and also schedules visits with consumers.
“One of the many features about ServicePower stands out as the transparency it includes our customer support staff with our arena, allowing all of us to deliver real-time improvements for the status of fixes,” said Ricardo Pina, Warrantech Consumer Support Supervisor. “I am confident that ServicePower will decrease service turn-around times and minimize escalations in addition to grievances.”
ServicePower, which will go live on August 10, will permit people to choose calendar times and dates, along with immediately dispatch service. This system will also report when a service order has not been concluded within 3 days, after which a servicer will get a reminder as well as the customer will be given an update too.
Further help functions being carried out to produce superior customer/servicer follow-up include:
• Registration readily available for direct deposit (ACH) for payment of repairs along with replacement.
• Finished claims will be processed for payment within just 7 business days.
• Warrantech will cover trip/service calls for non-validated fixes (i.e., No Problem Found).
• Execution of the Parts Order guarantee: Parts Orders through Warrantech’s parts portal are guaranteed for 3 months. In case the part breaks down in just 3 months, Warrantech will pay for servicer for second service call.
• The actual market environment determines the chance to encourage elevated repair options; we may, as needed, favor to utilize a non-OEM part(s) to complete the service event.
• Improved contact center employment and training to promote a world-class experience.
• Upcoming implementation of the following ServicePower solutions: ServiceDispatch, ServiceStats and ServiceOutsourcing
Warrantech is definitely searching for approaches to enhance our business design making sure that customers as well as service providers are made important in addition to given preferential treatment. We are certain that these types of brand-new positive modifications do just that along with will carry on to improve tougher partnerships along with extended growth.