Good day, WAX Community -
The Office of Inspector General would like to announce the release of its February 2020 WAX Guild Ratings report.
As a reminder, each Guild now has a single report outlining current and past ratings. Initial evaluation responses as well as reported updates can also be found by simply clicking on a Guild name in the Guild Ratings list.
- Please join us in welcoming two (2) new Guild candidates to the community: XPO Blocks (aka Telos Boston) and Cypherglass. Welcome to you both! We look forward to their contributions.
- 1 Guild resigned. Bountyblok has resigned as a Guild candidate in order to pursue other initiatives.
- 36 Guilds rated, up 3% since our January 2020 report.
- Mean/median score: 171.36/186.50 points
- Estimated hours spent across the committee enhancing the framework and evaluating Guilds: 40 hours
We would also like to congratulate our first official Guild standbys for making the cut. Welcome!
You can view the full details of our latest report by visiting the Guild Ratings list.
As a reminder, the plan is to target the 15th of each month as a cut-off date for the next round of ratings. Guilds will only need to participate in an initial interview the first time; as usual, rated guilds will be asked to submit updates and will see their scores calculated / changed as the guidelines evolve.
Next date for guild reviews to begin: March 7th, 2020
New Guild Interviews will close the end of Saturday, March 14th, 2020.
Report will be finalized on Monday, March 16th, 2020.
Please join our WAX Guilds Keybase group or WAX Guilds Telegram channel if you have any additional questions or comments. You can also visit our Evaluation Process guide on Notion to learn more. Future reports will be shared in these groups once published.