Happy New Year, WAX Community! The Office of Inspector General wishes you all the best for 2020.
On December 6th, 2019 we released our second Office of Inspector General Guidelines, version 1.2, to the WAX community. These Guidelines contained several updates, including feedback received from our Guild community, and helped serve as the blueprint for our December 2019 WAX Guild Ratings Report.
Over time, we are incrementally fine-tuning our reports and have collectively spent over 160 hours into establishing a framework to simplify the process on a go-forward basis. In our December report, the scoring system was also adjusted to better reflect metrics most applicable to the WAX ecosystem.
To start off the New Year, we are announcing the release of the Office of Inspector General Guidelines v1.3. The most important changes to this are outlined below:
- Administrative Maturity has been removed and its criteria now considered Minimum Requirements
- Minimum Requirements are not considered part of your score, as they represent the bare minimum tasks every Guild needs to complete in order to be considered for candidacy
- Testnet participation is now required as a Minimum Requirement
- Core / Bonus Criteria classifications were removed. We are simply looking for Minimum Requirements to be met and each Guild will be rated on the Criteria outlined in the corresponding categories
As a reminder, Guild candidates who were already interviewed should only provide updates from the last report, while new candidates can fill out our pre-evaluation form and request an interview with the Office of Inspector General based on their timezone.
Our timeline for January is as follows:
- Monday, January 13, 2020 — version 1.3 Guidelines released
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020 to Saturday, January 18th, 2020—Collect new or updated BP data, perform interviews and update ratings
- Monday, January 20, 2020 — Publish January 2020 Guild Report
Please note that under no circumstances will any late submissions be accepted past Saturday, January 18th, 2020.
Don’t forget to visit our Evaluation Process guide on Notion to learn more and join our WAX Guilds Keybase group or WAX Guilds Telegram channel if you have any additional questions or comments.