RAR files are one of the most prevalent and most used kinds of files in desktops, and their usage didn’t change in Windows 10. Here in this piece of content will discuss the issue which users faced while using it such as, “can’t open .rar file on Windows 10” and “unable to open .rar file on Windows 10”
RAR files are a compacted file that is used for ‘storing’ bigger files in ‘archives,’ to take less place on a hard disk, or transfer stress-free. You’ll effortlessly identify RAR file, with its name extension .rar. In order to open.RAR file by following the underneath steps.
Open.RAR file in Windows 10
- First, save the the.RAR file to the device. If your compressed file was downloaded from a website, it may be kept in the Downloads folder in your Documents.
- Open WinZip from your start menu or Desktop shortcut. Open the compressed file by tapping on File > Open. If your device has the compressed file extension related to WinZip program, just double-tap on the file.
- Pick all the files and folders within the compressed file. Or multi-select only the files or folders you wish to open by pressing the CTRL key and left-tapping on it.
- Tap on Unzip and select Unzip to device or Cloud in the WinZip toolbar below the Unzip/Share option.
- Pick the destination folder to set the extracting files and tap on the “Unzip” button.
- Discover your extracted files in the destination folder.
Can’t open.RAR file on Windows 10
However, RAR file formats might get corrupt and reject access to its content many times. To overcome this “RAR file not opening” issue, you can take the assistance of a RAR repair application to hit errors in RAR archive that rejects to open and make it available again.
Causes for RAR File That Is Not Opening
- Viruses like Trojan horse occurrence on the RAR file
- Changing the file extension of the RAR file from one to another
- Downloading RAR file and trying to extract contents of the downloaded RAR files using third party application
- CRC error which generally happens due to broken RAR file download
- Power letdown while extracting the RAR file
- Incorrect system termination while creating or transferring RAR file on the internet
- Bad sectors on computer hard disk or external drive where RAR files are kept
Read more:- www.waybinary.com