Job Ad: Digital Graphic Designer @ SWAT
We are currently looking forward to hire a smart and enthusiastic Digital Graphic Designer to work within our Marketing team.
We are a group of people who love technologies. Some are programmers, others work on Marketing or Customer support. There are also these guys who spend their lives recruiting, and some others do the possible (and the impossible) to assure everyone’s having the time of their lives.
We develop products, and we provide services.
What you’ll be doing:
• Creating branding materials for all digital channels.
• Creating visuals to illustrate blog and social media posts.
• Creating digital ads in several media channels.
• Creating stunning landing pages.
• Creating meaningful infographics.
• In essence, work with the Marketing team to deliver mind blowing results.
• Passionate about digital communication and creative expression and have a strong inner drive to try out new approaches.
• 2+ years experience working as a digital designer, graphic, web designer (programming experience not required).
• Keen eye for typography, print, branding, conceptualization and brainstorming ideas.
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to handle the full cycle design/production experience from the idea stage through delivery of product.
• Ability to create illustrations that support visual concepts.
• Ability to produce storyboards, wireframes and design layouts that follow the marketing team’s communication goals.
• Attention to detail and quality driven.
• Appreciation for feedback and team collaboration.
• Experience with designing full websites/landing pages.
• Portfolio examples of work required.
Nice to have:
• Experience in HTML/CSS.
• Understand responsive design and modern UX/UI best practices.
• Comprehension of digital marketing metrics and business KPI’s.
• Professionalism, creativity and flexibility in dealing with multiple deadlines.
• Some video editing wizardry is appreciated.
Are you ready?
Reach us at: jobs(at)rupeal.com