Home Remedies for Arthritis
These are some Home Remedies Effective Against Arthritis
Arthritis is a type of disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints in the body. The condition affects approximately 350 million people worldwide, with osteoarthritis being the most common type.
Ayurveda has excellent cures and remedy for all kinds of Arthritis, The sooner you start the faster you will get rid of it, and less the irreversible conditions to live with thereafter.
Arthritis can be triggered by severe bouts of inflammation, which occur when chemicals are released from the body into the bloodstream, or damaged tissue areas. This chemical release eventually aggravates the nerves, which results in a great deal of pain. Rheumatoid arthritis can even cause disfigurement of the hands and feet.
We’re going to discuss tips for taking preventative measures against the disease, as well as how to alleviate its symptoms if it’s already present. When discussing arthritis, it’s crucial to familiarize yourself with the different types of classes and associated symptoms. Should you experience any symptoms, it is wisest to contact your Ayurvedic physician immediately.
Classes of Arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Septic arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Gout and pseudo-gout
- Still’s disease
Symptoms of Arthritis
- Joint stiffness
- Loss of joint function
- Joint swelling
- Joint pain
- Muscle stiffness
- Fatigue/loss of energy
- Loss of appetite
Here Are some Natural Remedies to Prevent Arthritis:
Retain mobility in your joints by exercising regularly. Exercising will help control the excess pressure and strain that inflames the joint. It will also help strengthen the muscles that support the joint, and keep your joints fully lubricated. Always warm up properly before performing any stretching exercises. It’s also a good idea to follow a healthy diet, and go for a walk every day.
- Ayurveda has excellent medicated oils and therapies which give immediate and long term relief. Take therapy as advised by your physician, do everything as per expert medical advice only.
3. Epsom Salt
Magnesium relaxes the muscles and nerve endings, which become aggravated by the inflammation. Dunking your hands in a bowl of water with Epsom salt can help alleviate the discomfort. It’s also a great source of magnesium, which regulates the pH balance levels in the body. The salt keeps the pH levels low to prevent inflammation.
Turmeric helps to reduce painful swelling and joint inflammation. The dark yellow spice promotes healthy functioning of the joints, keeps your immune system well-protected, and improves digestion. It’s also excellent for reducing pain among people who suffer from rheumatoid arthritis.
5. Increase Your Magnesium Intake
Magnesium is essential for absorbing calcium, which strengthens the bones. Magnesium supplements can relieve pain and rebuild bone tissue. Eat more foods that are high in magnesium, such as beans, nuts, whole grains, dark leafy greens, and fish. Magnesium oils and supplements can be purchased at any local health store. It’s important to maintain high bone density to thwart the pain.
6. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Extra virgin olive oil acts like a natural aspirin to help heal painful joints. The oil contains the inflammatory enzymes COX-1 and COX-2, which help lubricate your joints and provide you with instant pain relief.
Ginger can reduce swelling and stiffness in the joints due to the high anti-inflammatory components found inside. Eating raw ginger on a regular basis can help alleviate pain by improving blood circulation. Ginger may be added to green tea to create a great healing solution. Here is an easy recipe you can make if you don’t enjoy the taste of raw ginger:
8. Fish Oil
Popular fish oil supplements are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, which are used to combat arthritis. The fatty acids also boost your immune system, fighting off swelling or achy joints. Fish oil also improves your cardiovascular system and helps prevent blood clots. Cold water fish should be added your dietary plan, but if you don’t enjoy eating fish, a capsule of fish oil will suffice.
9. Cayenne Ointment
The capsaicin of the cayenne pepper acts as a natural dopamine to block out pain signals from the neurological system. It disrupts the Substance P, which transmits pain signals to the brain. Cayenne ointment may be applied to the joints to relieve the pain.
The anti-microbial, anti-carcinogenic, and antioxidant properties contained in cinnamon help repair damaged tissues and increase bone density. The powerful spice is an ideal wonder drug for people suffering from Osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. Cinnamon blends well with honey, and helps soothe the discomforting areas.
Cherries are excellent sources of magnesium and potassium, both vital components for treating joint discomfort and pain. The potassium acts as a natural anti-inflammatory. Make sure you eat a handful of cherries every day to keep the inflammation away!
2. Shoulder Pain Treatment Centre In vasant kunj
3. sexual rejuvenation centre in delhi
4. anti-ageing-and-beauty-solution-in-vasant kunj
5. Back Pain Treatment Center In Vasant Kunj
6. belance traditional medicine
7. traditional medicine in vasant kunj
8. traditional medicine centre in vasant kunj
9. Traditional Medicine Centre in Panchsheel
10. Traditional Medicine Centre in Shanti Niketan
11. Traditional Medicine Centre in Vasant Vihar
12. Traditional Medicine Centre in anand niketan
13. diabetes and complications treatment in delhi
14. Ayurvedic Treatment Centre In vasant kunj
15. neck pain ayurvedic treatment in vasant kunj
16. back pain ayurvedic treatment in vasant kunj
17. Shoulder pain ayurvedic treatment in vasant kunj
18. Muscle pain ayurvedic treatment in vasant kunj
19. Joint pain ayurvedic treatment in vasant kunj
20. Muscle pain ayurvedic treatment hospital in vasant kunj
21. Back pain ayurvedic treatment hospital in vasant kunj
22. Neck pain ayurvedic treatment hospital in vasant kunj
23. Shoulder pain ayurvedic treatment hospital in vasant kunj
24. Joint pain ayurvedic treatment hospital in vasant kunj
26. panchakarma treatment centre in vasant kunj
27. Cervical Spondylosis Treatment Centre In Vasant kunj
28. Neck Pain Ayurveda Treatment Centre In New Delhi
29. anti ageing and beauty solution in delhi
30. skin problem solution center in delhi
More info Visit Now: