Be where your customers are: in social media,Social media is here. It’s not going away; not a passing fad!!!
To some businesses, social media marketing is the “next big thing,” a temporary yet powerful fad that must be taken advantage of while it’s still in the spotlight. To others, it’s a buzzword with no practical advantages and a steep, complicated learning curve.
Because it appeared quickly, social media has developed a reputation by some for being a passing marketing interest, and therefore, an unprofitable one. This demonstrates a huge potential for social media marketing to increase sales, but a lack of understanding on how to achieve those results. These are some of the ways followed by Web Khichdi which helps you in improving your market presence.
1. Increased Brand Recognition. Increasing your visibility is valuable. Your social media networks are just new channels for your brand’s voice and content. This is important because it simultaneously makes you easier and more accessible for new customers, and makes you more familiar and recognizable for existing customers. For example, a frequent Twitter user could hear about your company for the first time only after stumbling upon it in a newsfeed. Or, an otherwise apathetic customer might become better acquainted with your brand after seeing your presence on multiple networks.
2. Improved brand loyalty, brands who engage on social media channels enjoy higher loyalty from their customers. Companies should take advantage of the tools social media gives them when it comes to connecting with their audience. A strategic and open social media plan could prove influential in deform consumers into being brand loyal”
3. More Opportunities to Convert. Web Khichdi helps you in making every post you want to make on a social media platform, resulting an opportunity for customers to convert. When you build a following, you’ll simultaneously have access to new customers, recent customers, and old customers, and you’ll be able to interact with all of them. Every blog post, image, or comment you share is a chance for someone to react, and every reaction could lead to a site visit, and eventually a conversion. It gives you more opportunities.
4. Higher Brand Authority. Interacting with your customers regularly is a show of good faith for other customers and Web Khichdi can do the same for you, When people go to compliment or brag about a product or service, they turn to social media. And when they post your brand name, new audience members will want to follow you for updates. The more people that are talking about you on social media, the more valuable and authoritative your brand will seem to new users.
5. Increased Inbound Traffic: The more quality content you syndicate on social media, the more inbound traffic you’ll generate, and more traffic means more leads and more conversions.
6. Decreased Marketing Cost: Web khichdi helps in advertising through Face book and Twitter which is relatively cheap (depending on your goals, of course). Start from small and you’ll never have to worry about going over budget — once you get a better feel for what to expect, you can increase your budget and increase your conversions correspondingly.
7. Better Search Engine Rankings. Web Khichdi has a team of experienced SEO who knows the best way to capture relevant traffic from search engines, but the requirements for success are always changing As such, being active on social media could act as a “brand signal” to search engines that your brand is legitimate, credible, and trustworthy. That means, if you want to rank for a given set of keywords, having a strong social media presence could be almost mandatory.
8. Richer Customer Experiences: Social media, at its core, is a communication channel like email or phone calls. Every customer interaction you have on social media is an opportunity to publicly demonstrate your customer service level and enrich your relationship with your customers. For example, if a customer complains about your product on Twitter, you can immediately address the comment, apologize publicly, and take action to make it right. Or, if a customer compliments you, you can thank them and recommend additional products. It’s a personal experience that lets customers know you care about them.
9. Improved Customer Insights: Social media also gives you an opportunity to gain valuable information about what your customers are interested in and how they behave. For example, you can monitor user comments to see what people think of your business directly. You can segment your content syndication lists based on topic and see which types of content generate the most interest — and then produce more of that type of content. These are the benefits of sustaining a long-term social media campaign, but if you’re still apprehensive about getting started, consider these points:
· Your Competition Is Already Involved. Your competitors are already involved on social media, which means your potential social media traffic and conversions are being poached. Don’t let your competitors reap all the benefits while you stand idly by. If, somehow, your competition is not involved on social media, there’s even more of a reason to get started — the field is open.
· The Sooner You Start, the Sooner You Reap the Benefits. Social media is all about relationship building, and it tends to grow exponentially as your followers tell their friends, and their friends tell their friends, and so on. The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll be able to start growing that audience.
The longer you wait, the more you have to lose. Social media marketing, when done right, can lead to more customers, more traffic, and more conversions, and its here to stay. If you’re interested in getting started but aren’t sure where to begin, then you are at the right place Web Khichdi will help you in the way you want. We deliver to you what you need with your own flavors. We know what the market trends are and are more than capable of creating some on our own. We customize your orders based on your requirements and give your business a USP that will speak for itself.
About The Author Profile:-
Rohit Pandey is the founder and CEO of Web Khichdi. After completing his MBA from IIFT he worked in IT and ITES for 6 years in Mumbai before launching Web Khichdi.
He founded the company in 2014 as a creative business which now offers a range of social media marketing solutions to a large portfolio of Bhopal’s recognized brands and managing their online reputation. Some of the clients include C21 Mall Bhopal, Lazeez Hakeem, Ondoor, Soukya and Shara Handcrafted jewelry. Along with creative excellence, Web Khichdi has been rated as one of Bhopal’s coolest SMM and SEO Company.
Rohit is also a consultant at Shara handcrafted jewelry which is owned by his wife Mrs. Shweta Dang Pandey.
Rohit’s interests include being a compulsive internet zeitgeist. He also has keen interest in astrophysics, bikes and music. With presence in Bhopal, he is now looking to establish Web Khichdi beyond national boundaries.