10 things to do in 🇩🇰 Copenhagen
Tips for tourists who have come not just to look at the Little Mermaid.
- Use AirBnB, not Booking.com. You will save 2 times, even if you do not cook at home.
- Buy products in supermarkets Fakta, Aldi and Netto, if you want to save.
- Visit the beach next to the station Klampenborg.
- Near the beach in Dyrehaven, but only on weekdays, when few people, find deer walking nearby.
- Buy rejeskard and use it everywhere when traveling, so it’s quite a lot to save and simplify your life when buying train tickets.
- Directly at the airport at the baggage claim, get a Lebara SIM card for 49 CZK. So, you can immediately call Uber.
- Use Uber — the best, without pathos, service on order.
- Walk along the promenade near the park of Tivoli.
- Go through the campus of Copenhagen University.
- Lie on a lounger next to Ordrup Musem.