Choosing the Right Tool — Ionic Vs React Native
When it comes to developing an hybridapp development, a developer needs to have significant knowledge about the various framework available and which maps exactly to his needs. Amidst plethora of framework, it sometimes becomes difficult to choose whether to opt for Android Vs iOS or go for ionic vs react native .To make the task simpler, we provide you a brief description of the latter with significant advantages of each to help you segregate your requirements and chose the framework that works best for you.
Ionic framework has recently modified and upgraded itself to employ SemVer. This is regarded as a significant alterations made in the framework. Various framework such as Angular, Typescript has also upgraded themselves to be compatible with the recent release of Ionic. The framework has made modifications to adopt lazy loading feature and also the introduction of Ionic page Decorator make it easier to set priorities for ages along with customizing each pages configuration.
● Creation of Hybrid mobile apps becomes easier and are seen to function effectively.
● Write once, run everywhere
● Significant availability of plugin
● Blanketed by Cordova and also PhoneGap
● React Native deploys an environment which is community driven thereby engulfing a pool of experts of JS enthusiast and developers who are ready to share their knowledge and excel in providing catalogs for the same.
● React Native allows the code to be reused once written which makes it possible to be deployed on multiple platforms. This on a whole reduced the effort thereby saving time as well as cost.
● React Native incorporates virtual Dom methodology. This specifies that if your desktop has two window opens where one has the code and the other displaying the results, then modifying the code allows you to see immediate results on the screen.
● Ranking high in performance,react native work very well with mobile devices. It used GPU to enhance the credibility of the app.
Advantages of React Native
● Platform independent. Same code can be deployed both on Android and iOS device.
● Quick loading of page. Modifications made in the code does not require refreshing the page
● With a team of developers, it makes the learning and developing process simpler and faster.
Knowing both the framework in detail, its up to you whether the choose the first or the second depending on the kind of app you wish to develop.