Why you need to be investing in the IOTA Cryptocurrency, like.. TODAY!
We all know how big BitCoin is. Initial investors who bought 1 BTC for $0.9 are now reaping the rewards as 1 BTC is equals to $4078.37 (as of the date of publication). So, those initial investors whom had let’s say only $50 worth in BTC now have a mega $203,918.
UPDATE (16/11/2017) BINANCE is now trading IOTA
This is the best solution for US Customers at the moment. Check out How to Buy IOTA on Binance for a full step by step guide.
UPDATE (4/6/17) BITFINEX is now trading IOTA.
Bitfinex has followed IOTA since its earliest stages of development and supports the project’s innovative approach toward a blockless distributed ledger. We believe the underlying technology can lead to a new ecosystem of applications built upon this decentralized and self-regulating peer-to-peer network.
As it stands of this moment right now. 1 IOTA is roughly around: $0.87 which is roughly the same as what Bitcoin was when it first started.
$50 is only a few drinks on a night out and is not something you will miss.
IOTA is sure to boom as it is revolutionary, it uses a completely different method to Block chaining as as such will show the IoT what cryptocurrencies can actually do.
The main 3 reasons why is IOTA is revolutionary:
- Offline transactions
- Zero transaction costs
- Potential for indefinite scalability
Lets get down to the basics…
So, what exactly is IOTA?
IOTA provide efficient, secure, lightweight, real time micro-transactions without fees. It is open-source, decentralized cryptocurrency, engineered specifically for Internet of Things (IoT), its real-time micro transactions and providing ecosystem that is ready and flexible for scale.
IOTA is a new technology that isn’t easy to understand at the beginning. Even I still struggle at certain things.
We are in the realm of cryptocurrencies, but we also go way beyond that with IOTA.
Blockchains are an invention of 2008 and they have many use-cases.
The most famous and used one is Bitcoin so if you want to understand Blockchains, in general, you could start with understanding Bitcoin and its features, but also its problems.
Where can you trade IOTA
At the moment, Bitfinex is the only place that you can trade for IOTA. Check them out and get started. If you use the referral link: https://www.bitfinex.com/?refcode=hlAAH3g9E7 you will get 10% discount on their trading fees for 1 month which will make your initial purchase into IOTA even cheaper meaning bigger scale.
How to buy IOTA from Bitfinex:
- Head over to Bitfinex and Signup in the top right corner of the website
2. Enter your details. Click the Have a referrer? link and enter: hlAAH3g9E7. This will give you 10% discount on trading fees.
3. Click Open Account and then verify your email address.
4. Once logged in, click the Deposit link at the top right of the website
5. Select BitCoin from the list of available deposit currencies
6. Under exchange wallet, click the link that says Click to Generate Address
This will give you a wallet address to send your bitcoins to so you can start trading. Now, you need to get bitcoins first as you cannot buy IOTA directly from USD.
7. Sign up to a CryptoCurrency Wallet Provider like Coinbase and purchase your BitCoins using what ever currency you wish.
8. Now, from the coinbase account you just created and bough bitcoins on you need to send them to the address that you generated on bitfinex.
9. Once that happens you need to hover over the Trading link found at the top left of the website. This will give you other options, scroll down until you are hovering over IOTA. This will pop up one more sub level and make sure you select IOTA/BTC which is IOTA -> Bitcoin
Note: This process will take about 30mins to 1 hour for the blockchain to confirm your transaction.
10. In the left hand side of this page you will see this box
Click the two circle green dots above both of those fields and then click Exchange Buy to get all your BTC exchanged to IOTA.
It is that simple!
Is IOTA increasing though? like really?
See the increase for yourself. While it is only small scale at the moment, so what bitcoin. This is the long game.
Invest in IOTA now using BitFinex. Even if you only invest $50 and leave it in there. Let’s say nothing happens and you lose your $50 — well so what, it is only one night out drinking or perhaps a small gift. But what happens when IOTA proves to live up to the promises of being as big as bitcoin and then you are walking home with $200k. For me, its better to invest now then be like the people who now wish they had invested in bitcoin at the beginning.
So to answer the title of the post, why should you invest in iOTA today?
My reason: I don’t want to be a shmuck that was left out of yet another crypto currency boom. For the sake of a night out on the town with the lads to loosing a small amount in a casino I would rather invest that and reap the rewards when it booms.
- This article does not constitute in anyway shape or form legal advice and any action taken is at users own discretion and of their own volition. No loss or blame is accountable to the poster of the article and as such he/she is free from liability.