Things You Need To Consider About When Hiring Wedding DJs
Your wedding is one of those times in life when you are close to succumbing to pressure but you have to stay strong and make the right decisions. Oh! Also it is one of the happiest times in your life. So, make sure to hire the right wedding DJ.
When it comes to planning a wedding, there are so many things couple can fight about, from selecting the right wedding venue to the kind of cake to the kind of ceremony. However, couples usually decide to discuss about lengths and argue on the music for the ceremony. Does this prove that music is one of the most important part of a wedding ceremony? Well, you decide on that. But what is definitely true is that no celebration ever is a success without music, and that has been the way for thousands of years now. So, who should you hire for your wedding music, a wedding DJ, a band or a wedding singer? It is possible to speak in favor and against of all these options. What matters is that you needs and requirements match with what each party can provide. Talking specifically about wedding DJs, if you are looking for an affordable option with less maintenance and more efficiency, and not having to deal with last minute malfunctions wedding DJs are just right. Have a wedding to plan in Melbourne? Looking forward to hire Melbourne DJs for your wedding? Here are few things you need to consider about when hiring wedding DJs:
Things you need to consider about when hiring wedding DJs:
1. Hiring freelancer or Company based? If this was just another party, sure you could go with a freelancer DJ. But as it is you wedding party, you’d better stick with company based DJ’s. Having authority behind your wedding DJ is a good thing, it means you are prepared for anything. Keep this factor in mind when hiring wedding DJs Melbourne.
2. Make sure you are hiring a full-time professional DJ: if the wedding DJ is doing it for money and in part-time basis that will be seen in his /her performance. You want to hire someone who is proud of what they do and love Dj-ying in weddings.
3. Hold a personal interview: Do not just pic anyone who is available. Go through profiles online, and see who seems more appropriate for the kind of wedding and songs you want. Organize a final meeting with few DJs and pick the best one after asking all your questions. This will help you get the best of Melbourne DJs, if that’s where you are having a wedding.
4. Past references and tracks: Try to go see the DJ perform live, and if you can’t do that make sure you look into past references and listen to his performances or watch them.
5. Be clear about guest request: Do you want the DJ to take guest requests? Or do you want to stick to only the songs you asked for? Do you want to filter the request through a bridesmaid or want the DJ to handle it, and if so can s/he handle to filter the songs? Be sure to discuss these things as they tend to create dispute in many cases.