Easy Sesame Beef, Broccoli and Carrots Stir-Fry
Here’s a super easy beef, broccoli and carrots stir-fry recipe for two that you can throw together in a jiffy.
You know I’m all about quick and simple meals. If it has too many ingredients, or complicated and time-consuming cooking instructions, then I probably won’t make it. I can assure you that this recipe couldn’t get much easier to prepare. And if you pre-chop the veggies and meat, it’s even quicker!
You can probably even make this with ingredients you already have on hand. If you have gluten sensitivities or celiac then I’m betting you have coconut aminos in your pantry already. I love Bragg Organic Liquid Coconut Aminos because it’s non-GMO, low in sodium, and of course gluten- and soy-free. It also contains no MSG, preservatives, or alcohol. This is the real deal guys!
If you don’t have any on hand (and can’t wait to try this recipe), you could substitute with soy sauce if you’re not allergic to soy. And make sure it’s the gluten-free version if you are sensitive to gluten.
What other ingredients would you add to this recipe? Please share in the comments below.
Easy Sesame Beef, Broccoli and Carrot Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 12 oz beef strips
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups carrots
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in large skillet, add beef and cook until browned.
- In a cup, mix together coconut aminos, lemon juice & broth.
- Remove beef and set aside.
- Add remaining sesame oil, garlic and onions to pan. Cook garlic and onions until tender (2–3 mins).
- Add broccoli & carrots, and stir with garlic & onions.
- Add liquid mixture to pan and coat.
- Cook until desired tenderness is reached.
- Add beef back to pan, stir until well coated and heated through. Serve and enjoy!
Originally published at kickoffwellness.com on July 5, 2017.