Whalesburg Maintenance Release 0.5.1
Wondering what we’ve been up to?
Hello, it’s us again,
As you know we’ve been busy working on massive new features like the Whalesburg miner that will enable us to easily add new algorithms. Then there’s the PPS+ rewards distribution scheme which will sort out daily payments variance, bringing you consistent payments regardless of pool luck.
Meanwhile we’ve still been making the time to enhance the overall pool stability and your user experience. We know it may seem like we are obsessed with stability, but it’s money making after all. And stability is the key.
Starting with under the hood maintenance, in this release we bring you the following upgrades to boost stability and performance:
- We’ve increased the speed of shares check and acceptance;
- Improved pool stability, enabling us to scale more easily. You might have noticed that the number of miners keeps increasing;
- Added monitoring for smart stratum proxy;
- Gathered info for geo spread clusters monitoring;
- Fixed some minor but annoying bugs;
Small UX improvements to make your day:
- Fixed invalid submitted shares counters;
- Implemented immediate updating of hashrate stats after coins switch;
- Reported hashrate graph now shows 3 hours time frame that allows to monitor worker performance better;
- Improved pool blocks response time;
Stay tuned for more updates and announcements from Whalesburg!
Join us: https://whalesburg.com