There’s so much depth to just what love entails, that to label “love” as love is confusing. Why do we fall out of love? Can that happen if we truly grasp the implications of what loving another person entails?
Love As a Pie Chart
Benjamin Sledge
9110

First, love is a loaded word. Secondly, falling in or out of love always has to do with the world behind an individuals eyes.

We women are interesting creatures. Upon meeting a guy that a woman likes, she will see in him 40% of what she wants and will make up (or fantasize) him having the other 60% of what she wants him to be. Women rarely see a man as he is, rather she sees the potential of what he could be; ergo, a woman often falls in love with a man’s potential.