1.3K Followers
·
Follow

In 2010, I founded what has now become vc.ru (sometimes called “Russian Techcrunch”) and spent the first 5 years actively contributing to the website by writing thousands of posts, ranging from from startup coverage to market analytics to — my favorite genre — interviews. …


Last year’s crypto hysteria has slowed down a bit.

Bitcoin price has suffered a massive correction, going from $19,000 to $7000, while many ICO projects have gone radio-silent: 92% of ICOs failed or turned out to be a scam, and of the the remaining 8%, many will follow the lead.

What this means simply is that those who were in it only for the money have moved to other places to scam people.

The good news is that now these snake oil salesmen are gone. Hardcore developers continue to slowly build the decentralized world and bring the hyperbitcoinization closer to reality. …


Но была одна нация, которая совсем не поддалась психологии покорности, — не одиночки, не бунтари, а вся нация целиком. Это — чечены. Мы уже видели, как они относились к лагерным беглецам. …