Today’s lessons learned from volunteering in the church nursery include:
- Kids will show you how important it is to stay creative and to keep laughing and learning — especially when you don’t understand the jibber.
- Sometimes, we all need a little soothing to be reassured everything will be ok. And that’s ok.
- There is a toy for everyone. If there isn’t, you should and will create it.
- As humans, we are meant to build relationships and to share. It’s in our nature.
- We all want Goldfish snacks of some sort, but we’ve got to ask for and earn them.