Ah, yes we all do use filtered information, but I’d say the filtering is pretty heavy on the Clinton side as well. Here’s what you have to overlook to be a Clinton supporter:
- Potential incompetence in Bengazi affair (note I am not accusing her of actual wrong doing, but the handling calls )
- Potential of accepting foriegn bribes through the Clinton Foundation
- Known adultery by Bill Clinton, probable rape on his part and probable cover up by Hillary
- Known discarding of security procedures on email by Hillary Clinton as secretary of State. She should be in jail by now for that alone. She is a traitor to US security based on that alone.
- Warmongering with Russia, paranoia of them to point return of cold war or actual war.
- Hanging out w/Donald Trump
- Endorsements by the Bush family
I don’t know. Most people determined to pat Trump supporters on the head have noticed we’re mostly overlooking: a)vulgarity and b)vulgarity. Trump doesn’t seem to lie, even if you don’t like what he says.