WiiggoCoin (WIIG) is an ethereum token on the ERC-223 standard and as such it can only be viewed ETC explorer or transferred using ETC to pay for gas price.
As mentioned in our earlier post, the advantages of the ERC-223 standard are very great and we believe that there will be a shift to ERC-223 in 2019.
To view your WIIG tokens on myetherwallet.com, simply follow the following steps:
- Change the network on the ethereum website from ETH network
to ETC (GasTracker)
2. After the change has been made, myetherwallet.com will reload. After the reload, login to your wallet with your private key, json, trezor or any option you chose to login with.
3. After you are logged in, go down to the “Add Custom Token” and click it.
4. A small interface will open up where you can fill the contract address information and every other details.
Token Contract Address: 0x876A68D9efbc3CadaA886e9868D93737035F717C
Token Symbol: WIIG
5. After you enter the information written above, click save and you are done. Your WIIG tokens will be displayed properly as it should be.
6. To send WIIG tokens to other wallet address or exchange address, make sure you have at least 0.05 ETC in your wallet. As at the time of writing this post, i do not have any ETC in my wallet that is why you will see zero (0) balance
The total 0.05 ETC will not be used up for gas fee. Sending tokens on the ERC-223 network is twice cheaper than the ERC-20 network
Transfer is super fast and almost instant no matter the number of tokens you are sending
To view your ERC-20 tokens available in your wallet, simply change the network as mention in 1 above.
The error-21 messages you see above in the pictures are ERC-20 tokens that can not display properly on the ETC network. If the network is changed back to ETH network, they will display properly. So have no fear.
GOOD LUCK ON THE ICO, TRADING AND EVERY OTHER THING THAT WIIGGO HAS PLANNED FOR YOU.
do not forget to clap if you like this post.