Havoc Played By Rodents And Ways To Get Rid Of Them
Among other creepy crawlers, Rats are the prominent ones because they invade millions of homes in the United States. They are extremely annoying as they hosted some deadly diseases in whole human history. They can be entertaining too but the circle of diseases they spread is wider than the entertainment. Rats and rodents are known for carrying different baneful diseases and they can be a reason of your death, in severe cases. You will find them living in your attic, in your stores; see them raiding your kitchen, crawling in electrical wires, scratching your walls and even dwelling inside your commercial areas. Rat scratches and bites can trigger the wave of rat-bite fever and its urine can be held responsible for the spread of leptospirosis; which can be a blow for you in the form of kidney damage.
· Lymphocytic choriomeningitis is a lousy and viral infectious transmitted through the saliva and urine of the house rats. This lethal disease has two stages; first stage is about symptoms as vomiting, nausea, headache, body pain and then you don’t want to consume food, second stage includes meningitis and encephalitis.
· Black Plague was an epidemic form of bubonic plague which was experience in middle ages, killing half of the population of Western Europe. This same or mild form of plague can also be creeping around on your floors or even in your stores.
· Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome another viral diseases hosted by rodents. This disease is extremely terrifying because they couldn’t find a cure for this disease. Inhaling dust that is fouled with rat urine or dropping and even a direct contact with rats can cause this disease.
· When an infected rat bites a human, Rat bite fever would probably be transmitted from rodent to human. This includes fever, rashes on your skim, vomiting, pain in your muscles and headaches. Similarly, salmonella bacteria are carried by rats in their digestive tract. Upon contamination of food or water, salmonellosis spreads among humans can be destructive enough.
How to get rid of them effectively?
· Rats cannot stand the appalling smell ammonia and you can use this pungent gas to get rid of rats.
· Peppermint oil can also play an effective role. All you got to do is dip some cotton balls in the peppermint oil and place them in that area where rats are dwelling.
· Peppers, bay leafs and onions can also be used as domestic curative methods. All these things are repulsive for nasty rodents.
· The best way to get rid of rats is to set a trap, bait them and then trap them.
· But the most optimum way to kick termites out of your premises is to call for a professional help because they work in given circumstances. If you’re living in New Jersey and confronting pest problems then NJ pest control is highly recommended because it’s a name of trust!
You can stop their infestation by shutting down their entry and exit points. But the easiest and the most suitable way is to call for a professional help and let them perform their job.