LtCol Armando Gonzalez Has Expertise In Diverse Areas Of Logistics Management
Lt Col Armando Gonzalez is a transitioning military officer who has nearly three decades of experience. He has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Chapman University, Orange, CA. Thereafter he continued his studies by pursuing a Master’s of Science in Global Leadership from the University of San Diego, San Diego, CA. He has expertise in diverse areas. For a broader perspective have a look at these areas:
- Supply Chain Management: He has the ability to manage/oversee large, complex, integrated logistics support system through knowledge/expertise in logistics management and data analysis techniques; performance of statistical reviews/flow analysis leading to implementation of performance based metrics.
- Cost Management: He has expertise in planning and aligning budget forecast dollars with real world requirements. He also know the development/evaluation of logistics contract proposals; appraising technical accuracy/completeness and developing useful cost comparisons that ensure logistics quality and cost factors are conforming. He also has the knowledge of establishing internal controls and conducting process evaluation and pre-empting development of logistical system risks, especially to transportation in often time’s unstable overseas environments.
- Logistics Planner: LtCol Armando Gonzalez has the ability to form effective cross-functional logistics support teams; employ proactive engagement, data analysis; strong motivator for team members with the ability to keep them focused on key objective. He is also capable of directing logistics planning efforts for large scale operations and optimizing critical support measures, minimizing risks and achieving strategic objectives.
- Logistics Management: He has years of experience and leadership and technical expertise in a variety of functions including supply, maintenance, transportation, procurement, financial management and logistics information systems. He also knows the coordinating integrating multiple elements into a cohesive, efficient total support effort.
- Foreign Based Operator: LtCol Armando Gonzalez has extensive knowledge and skills in developing/managing equipment and material support systems in a foreign based environment, familiar with transportation modes cost comparisons, regulations regarding international shipments and logistics movement of material and supplies.
- Data Management Expertise: He is proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite programs including Excel; spreadsheet development/manipulation and experience with enterprise logistics software programs.
- Foreign Language: He knows how to speak, read, write and interpret Spanish language communication up to the diplomatic level; he has experience in liaising at the Embassy and foreign defense ministry level.
Owing to his skills and expertise in diverse areas, LtCol Armando Gonzalez has won many recognitions and awards for his work.