How to Fix Error for Windows 10 Mail app not syncing?
Sometimes you might have seen the problems with the issue while Windows Mail App not Syncing. There are number of issues which can be faced for Mail and Calendar not working. So, in this scenario you may have to check the latest version of the OS, that has been installed in your system or not. You can also check syncing settings in Mail app for calendar setting is turned on. For this you may have to first open Settings option and then move to Privacy and at last open Calendar option to check it.
If you have created your account on Mail app for the first time, the OS has to fetch the details from your mail server which could take extra time depended on your content size and type. If you aren’t seeing older messages in inbox or events or more than a few weeks in the future, it means that your account settings are out-of-date. If then also your Windows 10 Mail app not working you are needed to follow the steps which has been mentioned below.
Some common Windows 10 Email Problems:
Mainly, there are few issues which can be seen in Windows 10 Email App are as listed below:
· Email app not working after windows 10 update
· Windows 10 Email Apps Not responding
· Email Account verification error
· Issue with Product Key Activation
· Email Auto Update Issues
· Configuration & Setup problems
· Email sending error in windows 10
· Email password issue in Windows 10
Steps to resolve Windows 10 errors:
· Go to mail app and click on “Setting” option.
· Then choose “manage account” options and select the account wants to sync.
· Now go for “change mailbox sync setting”
· After this, download Email from, any time option tab
· Now click on “Done” and then “Save” option
Now after all these process and steps, it will take some time to fetch the details from email server in your registered mail account in Outlook Mail app.
Sometimes, an error can be also occurred that you are not able to select the “Change mailbox sync settings” because of site maintenance or syncing operation which prevents you from access for security purposes. So, in this issue you need to try it after sometime.
Online Tech Support for Windows 10 Mail App:
If you are not able to resolve the issue manually by your own, you can take help from online support service providers and they can help you in resolving the issue. You can call at windows 10 tech support phone number.