Twin Pregnancy Quotes That Will Bring A Proud Smile On Your Face
Ah, twin pregnancy! Isn’t it wonderful that you’re creating two little humans at the same time? Your body is simply amazing and incredible. When someone asks me “what’s your superpower, ma’am?” Guess what? I only make twins, not a big deal! My baby scan clinic’s report always shows two buns!
Yes, I have four children from two pregnancies! No matter what, I love my children in spite of them being annoying and unpredictable. I knew their gender beforehand from a gender scan clinic in Peterborough. If you’re expecting twins, then read these twin pregnancy quotes and let me know in the comment section which one is your favourite quote.
So, here are some amazing twin pregnancy quotes that will make you beam at your bump (I know you’re already smiling now). Here are the quotes:
- “It’s double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you’re blessed with twins.” ~ Anonymous
- “My strength and my weakness are twins in the same womb.” ~ Marge Piercy
- “There are two things in life for which we are never prepared: twins.” ~ Josh Billings
- “Are they twins?” “No, the hospital was having a buy one, get one special.”~ Some Ecards
- “I may be a twin, but I am one of a kind.” ~ Jerry Smith
- “God gives us only what we can handle. Apparently God thinks I’m a badass.” ~ Anonymous
- “There’s two to wash, two to dry; There’s two who argue, two who cry; There’s two to kiss, two to hug; and best of all, there’s two to love!” ~ Jerry Smith
- “A joy that is shared is a joy made double.” ~ John Ray
- “I had twins, so it was really uncomfortable [to sleep], because you lay on one side, and there’s a baby, and you lay on the other side and there’s a baby. So I had a really hard time with it.” ~ Jennifer Lopez
- “God creates twins when he makes a face he really likes.” ~ Anonymous
- “So many good things come in pairs, like ears, socks and panda bears. But, best of all are the set of twins, with extra laughter, double grins.” ~ Anonymous
- “We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.” ~ Anonymous
- “Sometimes miracles come in pairs.” ~ Richard Branson
- “After raising twins, you get organized.” ~ Scott Ellis
- “A good neighbor will babysit. A great neighbor will babysit twins.” ~ Anonymous
- “That awkward moment when twins are fighting, and one calls the other one ugly.” ~ Anonymous
- “Twins: two unique souls united by birth.” ~ Anonymous
Did you smile while reading this article? Do hit the like button if it’s a yes! Pregnancy with twins is not a walk in the park. You need to take extra care of yourself and have extra visits to the baby scan clinic. Take good care of yourself and the babies. Wish you best of luck for your pregnancy!