Digital receives 10 times the eye contact of static signage
In a Nielsen survey of 1,000 shoppers, 42% revealed they would rather shop at a store with video displays, 68% said digital signage messages influenced their purchase decisions and 77% said it helped them learn more about products.
Shoppers are already using digital screens for every other aspect of their lives and Digital Media tells a better story:
- Digital receives 10 times the eye contact of static signage
- 80% increased shopping experience
- 30% increased store traffic
- 89% engaged, entertained, and improved experience
- Sales increase up to 55% when adding digital technologies