No box? No problem! With the help from a few of Wodify’s partner gyms, we’re sharing a dozen of the best workouts you can do when not at home. They require a minimum amount of equipment and a maximum amount of effort. And if you’re feeling up for it, try completing a few of these on the beach…you’ll definitely earn that extra relaxation time.
Outerbridge CrossFit — Staten Island, NY
- 4 rounds: 50 walking lunges, 50 squats, 400m run
- 3 rounds: 800m run, 30 burpees, 30 sit-ups
- 5k run, every 2minutes perform 30 burpees and 30 sit-ups
CrossFit Prototype — Westborough, MA
- 1 mile run, 100 burpees, 100 air squats, 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 walking lunges, 1 mile run (Yikes!)
- 20 rounds: 10 air squats, 10 sit ups, 10 push ups
- 8 rounds: 20 yd bear crawl, 20 push ups, 20 jumping jacks
MBS CrossFit — Broomfield, CO
- 20 min AMRAP: 5 push ups, 10 air squats, 20 mountain climbers
- 3 rounds: 400m run, 30 air squats
- 2 rounds of :90 seconds each: downward-facing dog pose, pigeon right, pigeon left, couch stretch right, couch stretch left, child’s pose
CrossFit Deep — Dallas, TX
- 10 min run, 5 min AMRAP of 15 push-ups, 15 air squats, 10 min run.
- “Annie”: 50–40–30–20–10 of dubs and sit-ups
- “Death by Burpees”: 1 burpee the first min, 2 the second, and so on. Go until you can’t complete the required number of burpees in a minute.
These boxes trust Wodify to help run their business and keep their members motivated (when they’re back from vacation, of course.) To learn more, visit wodify.com.
Thanks for reading this post! Stay tuned to the Wodify blog for more news!