The Explainer : On Parenting
Complex topics explained simply by Wonder researchers
Many parents are overwhelmed by the amount of reading they have to do to prepare for a child. Here, our Wonder researchers try to make it simple by gathering a selection of commonly asked questions on a variety of parenting topics:
- What are the PROs and CONs of having children?
- Please outline parental control and monitoring software options.
- How much money do parents spend on K-12 education in the US in total every year, excluding tuition.
- Please recommend books about the parenting methods of people with children who have made early achievements?
- How much money do parents spend on preparing or buying school lunch for their kids in elementary, middle and high school?
- How many children aged 7–15 are diagnosed with type-1 diabetes each year?
- How does direct light from digital displays affect developing eye sight in children aged 4–11?
Do you have questions of your own? Ask Wonder researchers to do the digging for you: AskWonder.com