I have been using the website for almost four years now, and I never really encountered any problems using it. Tech savvy or not, almost anyone can use the link to get what they are looking for on this simple tri-colored website, where detailed information is available by clicking the relevant keywords.
What I like about the website:
- Simple red-white-black colored theme with a balanced use of text and images.
- The Drop down menu bar with all available information right at the top part of the site.
- The ‘Top link’ option on the right hand side which connects it to the other very important links of SFU like SFU Connect, Library, and Canvas.
What I don’t like about the website:
- The ‘Contact Us’ option is right at the very bottom in a tiny font size. It should be available to click at the top where the drop down menu bar is.
- I am not a very big fan of the “Headlines’ widget on the corner. It never gets my attention because I have no idea who the people mentioned in these headlines are.