It’s ready! Wild Weather for iPhone is finally available in the App Store. After weeks of illustrating and coding, and thanks to our beta testers we’re proud to release version 1.0. Download on the App Store
— Mark & Sterre
Wild Weather for iOS
See the weather like never before. Wild Weather combines hand drawn illustrations with accurate forecasts. Featuring dozens of hand drawn illustrations Wild Weather matches your location, time of day and current weather condition. With colorful landscapes and amazing animations this app will surprise you.
You can also view all images in the Media Kit: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0lh1truv3giulsb/AABu349gzdMvVAcsCAxam3qHa
- Hand drawn illustrations for all kinds of weather
- Swipe up for detailed weather information
- 3 day accurate forecast
- Awesome animated weather conditions
- Today’s weather: precipitation, wind speed and direction
- Local condition description and temperature
- Colorful landscapes and wildlife
- Lovely day and pristine night scenes for all weather conditions
- Works in celsius and fahrenheit
- Uses Forecast.io aggregated weather data to give you the most accurate local forecast possible
Everybody loves GIFs
Who made Wild Weather?
Wild Weather is a collaboration between Work by Mark and Studio Brun.
Sterre from Studio Brun finds her inspiration in nature and has been drawing deer and illustrated maps for years!
Mark from Work my Mark always has a sideproject in the works and never gets enough of weather apps.
After being together for almost 12 years, but having worked almost always seperately, we decided it would be fun to create something together.
This led to the making of Wild Weather!
This first version is just the beginning. We’ve already planned an update with lots of new illustrated backgrounds and more hand drawn animation. And, of course… an Android version.
We’d love to show you the weather. Illustrated:
Download on the App Store