Last Christmas we helped small businesses donate £35,000 to the causes they care about with an average donation of £350 per business!
This year, we’re excited to announce, that we’re giving your business another opportunity to have your donations doubled.
From midnight 1st — 31st December we will match donations on a first come, first serve basis, up to £500 per business or until the funds have been allocated.
Want to get involved?
- Simply sign up to Work for Good
- Make a donation in December and we will DOUBLE it
We have over 450 charities to choose from and there’s no minimum donation amount making it easy for any business to get involved. This is a fantastic opportunity to raise more funds for charities this winter, so let’s make this year the best yet!
The Work for Good team
About Work for Good
Work for Good is an online platform which makes it easy for smaller businesses to donate to charity through their sales.
If you’re a small business who wants to make a big impact it can be difficult to donate to charity if you want to be able to promote your giving, due to legal barriers. This is where Work for Good come in.
Businesses sign up, choose a charity, and start donating. The platform takes care of the legal admin — the commercial participation agreement — which is needed when a business wants to link donations to sales and promote their support of charities. Helping small businesses to make a difference, engage their customers and inspire others to do the same.
T’s & C’s
- Donations will be doubled that have been paid from businesses via the Work for Good platform from midnight 1st December until midnight 31st December or until the fund has been allocated.
- Donations paid before midnight 1st December will not be eligible for the match funding.
- Donations made after the point the match fund has been fully allocated will not be doubled.
- Donations are non-refundable.
- Work for Good will announce to members, on their website and via social media when the match fund has been allocated.
- By taking part in this campaign via our website you confirm that you accept our website Terms and Conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not take part in the campaign via our website.
- We may, at our sole discretion, modify or revise the campaigns terms and conditions at any time without notice by updating the text of this page.