Issues occurring in WordPress software
wordpress is a great website but is not completely error-free. Some common issues are present. But these issues can be solved easily. You can even take the help of customer care who would be more than happy to help you with your problems.
Here is a list of some common issues that occur in the Wordpress software:
1. The memory might be completely exhausted.
2. White screen issue: This is one of the common issues. In this, the screen goes blank displaying only white color.
3. Misconfiguration of database leads to an error in establishing a connection.
4. Caching plugin might cause problems sometimes. This leads to the absence of changes that you made on the page. Disabling or deactivating caching plug-in temporarily would solve the problem.
5. Error 145: It means the wordpress support number page has been corrupted or harmed.
The WordPress 5.3 version will be better as the team is making sure to minimize the error and bugs and improvise the experience for its customers.
Customer support of WordPress
Like any other company or organization, WordPress customer support also keeps its customers happy and satisfied. For this, WordPress has a customer support team. You can put your doubts to the team and they will help you out.The support is available throughout the day and year. Feel free to contact them irrespective of the time domain. The customer support is a team of well-equipped and hard-working individuals who would give their best to solve the problem efficiently and in less time. The errors are resolved without compromising the service. You can either mail, text or call the customer team, and they will assist you with your difficulty or technical issues.