I’d be lying if I said that this writer’s take on romance surprised me. I found this outer space romance (?) story very interesting, especially the following parts:
- Now let me make something clear to you all here. I am not an ordinary phenomenon. (I liked how they didn’t use the word ‘entity’ here.)
- Now I am not God, not even close but who could possibly deny that degree of attention? God, perhaps!
- “Also”, I added hastily, “I am well connected.” (Interesting because black holes have a really strong gravitational field :P)
- The thing is you are dark and my people have enough of that already.
- After all, who would have listened to a BLACK HOLE?