“Love looks like something. To the hungry, love looks like food. To the poor,
love looks like provision. To the imprisoned, love looks like freedom.”
~ Heidi Baker
Life is just time passing by unless we deliberately receive Love, so that we can deliberately be love in our world.
Following are some questions to help you consider how you might intentionally extend love to the people in your daily life. If you have some space, take time to consider how each of these questions could actually become a part of your living today.
• Whose happiness, prosperity and success can you intentionally promote right now?
• How will you slow down and take time to really listen to someone today?
• In what ways can you cultivate beauty in your circles of influence?
• How can you cooperate with the Divine to be a healer in someone’s life?
• What opportunities can you take to smile and give hugs today?